Hi hi hi. New blog post. So I came back here and I realized I have COMMENTS from people. And that one of them has a blog! I am so excited. Blogging is qualifiable as a hobby, people. Anyway, I went to her blog and found this little top five thing she did and it got me thinking about how life is not worth living without goals and something to aspire to and how sometimes I forget my goals or put them on the “back burner” (I don’t like using overused phrases, that one in particular I think, so I put it in quotations to make it appear as though I use it less often than I perhaps do). Anyway here it is, although most of the things I entered are based on COMPLETE fantasy so I am not sure how much it helped as far as the goal defining process goes.
Top 5 Things I Daydream About:
1. Buying plane tickets
2. My friends becoming famous people
3. Success…
4. Lately, surprising everyone in Tampa when I magically transport myself to the Taylor Swift concert tomorrow. THEY WOULD BE SO SURPRISED. Tears. Tears everywhere.
5. Inventing something/writing a book
Top 5 Places I want to travel to: (HOW DO I BEGIN TO CHOOSE. okay. I’ll do it. BUT I don’t promise to be happy about it.)
1. Paris. parisparisparisparis.
2. Amsterdam
3. Australia
4. Greece
5. Morocco/Egypt/Jerusalem
…I think I cheated.
Top 5 Places I want to move to:
I am not sure about this one. I like it here. Also I just want to be with my friends. It’s a sad thing to realize all the people I love will never, ever be in the same place again. Please someone develop teleportation, asap.
Top 5 Careers I would love to have:
1. Country Music Star
2. Princess of a small country. maaaaybe mid sized.
3. Actress
4. Samantha Brown’s job. but BETTER. because I would be better.
5. Travel Blogger
Top 5 Things I wish I could afford: (SO MANY THINGS)
1. A condo with a balcony by the beach. and I want a waterfall in there somewhere. I would settle for a fountain.
2. To travel wherever I want for the next year
3. A personal make up artist/shopper/cook. hopefully I could find one person to do all three so I don't have to count them as three separate things.
4. a boat.
5. Enough funding to start my own...something. School? Like Oprah. Or beneficial to humanity organization. Okay obviously I need to think about this last one more. I would not give me money for it at this point.
Top 5 Things I miss from College (besides friends):
1. My…whole…life…?
2. Room 212
3. Anastasia’s classes, talking about Disney movies from a scholastic perspective, theatre performances…SCHOOL.
4. Ladies Night
5. Knowing 50% of the people in any given bar. Okay. Maybe not 50. But A LOT.
Um. And so. much. more. But I have to stop listing things before I get sad. saaaaad.
okay. that’s it. feel free to respond with your own answers!
Today my mommy called me and left a voicemail singing the Black Eyed Peas song, “Tonight’s gonna be a good night.” She did alter it a little, maybe even branched off into her own version, but it was still recognizable. She told me she had the feeling something good is about to happen to me. I hoooooope so.
1. You absolutely cheated. That was why it was called five things.
ReplyDelete2. I miss Anastasia so much. She would not want to know how much I have daydreamed in the last two years about new papers I would write if I were still in her class.
3. If you are going to teleport to Tampa, come to Florence next and then we can take the teleportation machine to Amsterdam... which is where I always want to be really.
4. Between your blog and Julia Toomey's, I have a whole new life to live through kind of. A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view.
5. Florence is the only place on the planet with more fleur de lis than the Kappa dosnstairs bathroom.
6. Ciao!