This weekend I kicked off my birthday celebrations a good ten days early in Newport Beach. I’ll be going out of town for the next three weekends (to three different locations, no less), so it was the only time to celebrate Cali style (and Rihanna style)!
Let the presents begin!
Note the sparkly personalized koozies. I have a talented friend, no? I think she should quit her job and open an Etsy store, perhaps named kustom koozies. I’m hoping this blog post will give her the publicity she needs and allow my readers to realize their deep desire for a kustom kooz. I had a strong dislike for all phonetic alliteration until I joined a sorority in college and attended kappa krush parties.
Proof that you’re never too old for a wand. And a photo shopped tiara.
Thanks so much to everyone who celebrated with me. I feel truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment