Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday!

For your entertainment, below are some of the links I found interesting this week:

Oh Em Gee, Los Angelenos. How fun would this be? If this goes into effect, I may regret supporting it one late night/early morning in the future, but for now I’m on board.

After all their dreams came true: one of the reasons I’m thankful the internet exists.

HBO’s Girls. People have a lot of opinions about this show. I found this article spot on.

 I felt really big and then really small.

This weekend I’ll be celebrating my Irish heritage in full force. My roommates and I will be having an Irish brunch on our rooftop and I’m making green Jell-O shots! Which I think of as traditional brunch fare.

 SPD

I’m gonna have to pull out the Irish Princess crown again. Yes, I kept it from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment