I’m debating if I should sew gold sequins on the yellow dots. Even this shirt can be improved upon by sparkles.
Polka dots are such a fun, timeless, yet trendy pattern. They’ve been a staple in my wardrobe since 1991. Possibly earlier, but I started having a say in my wardrobe around that time so I can only take credit for what happened after that point.
Polka dots remind me of Springtime. Wearing them is like throwing confetti on your clothes to celebrate the arrival of Spring. It’s been a gloomy couple of days in Santa Monica, but today the sun has started to peek through the fog. Below are some of the polka dot pieces I’d love to wear this Spring.
Karen Millen bubble dress / TFNC / Halston Heritage retro dress / Kate Spade / Madewell / Kate Spade wool scarve / Kate Spade / KATE SPADE NEW YORK Mercer Isle Cindy
Clearly Kate Spade and I are kind of having a moment right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment